Friday, 10 June 2011

Final Post

I loved the Lambeth and Southwark walk. It was very enjoyable and I also got to know some of the Miller kids and other students in the program a little bit better which was fun. Walking next to the Thames River in the evening was beautiful. It was a lot of fun. Playing at the playground was also really fun, even though it was a little childish.

Another walk that I loved was Bankside to Southwark. The reason I loved this one is because I did this one pretty early on in the program. Before I came to London one of the things that I thought of when thinking of London was the tower bridge. So when I did this walk I thought it was really awesome that I got to walk over the bridge like that. It was beautiful and I loved how it lit up the way it does. It was really cool!

The Inns of Court was also a fun one, this was another one of my favorites. I loved walking around with not a lot of people around. It was also fun because a lot of cute little shops would pop up around every corner and that was a lot of fun. It was fun to go through all the narrow passageways and see the little inns. It was a really cool walk. Mostly I just loved the nice quiet walk through the city and seeing things without a ton of other people near by.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Emily, for getting your walks blog finished. You're one of the few students who didn't put Regent's Park among her top 3. Of course, you really can't go wrong---London has lots of great things for walkers to see.

    You are now an official graduate of the London Walks Course. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete